- Google Glass , its concept, design and possible room to improve- a discussion document.
- Highlights of my presentation at the Digital Age Conference 21st Nov. 2013.
- 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter Lens for iPhone 5/5S via @moondoglabs
- Quick Video hands on with the Nokia Lumia 1020 | 41Megapixel Smartphone
- Using a Radio Mic with your iPhone/ iPad Mojo kit…
- iMovie for iOS7 is good enough to edit a TV news story! Here’s My Free Gestures Cheat Sheet #mojo
- iMovie for iOS6 Hand Gesture Cheat-Sheet on one page #mojo
- Participants on Circom Mojo Budapest gave 95.5% positive feedback to course.
- Mojo training with Circom Regional in Budapest 2013
- IkMultimedia iRig Pre Vs iRig Pro – quick video test
- DJI Phantom, GoPro and that video of Howth Harbour
- Q: What do you get if you cross a Gopro like cam with a ZoomH2 like mic? A: The Sony HDR-MV1
- Quicklook: Using AirStash®: wireless flash drive + pocket media server + SD adapter for iPad, iPhone and more, for Radio/Multimedia Journalists
- Is this the biggest thing to happen to mobile photography/video in years? Sony DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lens-cameras! | via sonyalpharumors
- Upcoming Mobile Journalism Training courses – limited availability.
- DJI Phantom Quadrocopter with GoPro Hero 3 mount
- Olloclip hit the market with a Telephoto and polariser lens combo via @olloclip
- Issues with the Rode iXY while recording Video via RockyBiasi
- Check out these FinalCutX iPad Controllers: CTRL+Console | ProCutX
- The Best Video Camera App for iOS, @FilMicPro, just got a whole lot better.
- Manfrotto release a neat pocket tripod called PIXI via @manfrotto_tweet
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom – Half-Camera, Half-Smartphone – Could it be the tipping point for MoJo on Android? via @engadget
- Google Glass and the Future of wearable tech…not in my words, but some thought provoking insights from others.
- Check this out: RecoLive MultiCam – The Multi-Camera Shooting App for iOS via @RecoInfo
- G-CONNECT – Wireless Storage for iPad® and iPhone® | G-Technology via @GTechEurope @G-Tech_Support