RTÉ Mobile Journalism Conference
- Interview with the Sunday Business Post about MojoCon
- MoJoCon Update and Competition announcements
- 2014 in review
- MojoCon launches on Monday 15th December. Limited early bird tickets available at 12:00 noon GMT
- Mojo in Action Behind the Scenes of RTE’s Philip Bromwell on a MojoShoot
- Guest Post: RTE’s Ivor Carroll @tiir shares his experience of using the new iPad Air for Mojo
- I was a little early, looks like 2015 will be the year of 360º Immersive Video Revolution.
- Guest Post: RTE’s Cian McCormack takes the Zoom H6 out for a real world Radio Reporter’s trial.
- Using the Zoom H5 as external mixer for iOS and some other Zoom gear with potential for Mojo: iQ6, iQ7
- Google Hangout with the students of @ACJIndia on Mojo
- Kogeto, makers of DOT 360º Adapter for iPhone have just successfully funded “Joey” a pro grade 360º Immersive Video camera
- A few weeks on the road and I’m relieved to say, Mojo is moving into the mainstream media-finally!
- Sony adds two new versions to its QX Camera/Lens system. Meet the QX1 and QX30
- Did you know you can record 2 separate audio sources simultaneously to iPad via Lightning to USB? You can with this and it works for iPhone too!
- Which Lapel mic for mojo? Final Microphone test (for a while) AKG 417pp Vs MXL FR 361 Lavalier
- Kodak and Vivitar effectively clone the Sony QX10 / QX100 “Smart cameras” concept and QX10 field test by @tiir
- Rode iXY for Lightning Unboxing and initial recording test.
- Testing the @Rodemics NT-USB Microphone against the Samson Meteor
- Rode Smartlav (original) Versus New Rode Smartlav+ Recording booth comparison
- DSLRPros Sp1 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal- Initial thoughts
- MoJoConIrl – the 1st Conference dedicated to Mobile Journalism, smartphone filmmaking and iPhoneography
- Skyroad Film and Television festival seeking submissions now. Mojo’s: Deadline is Aug 6th via @skyroadfilm
- The Jello Effect in Mojo and options for stabilising your Smartphone or GoPro
- RTE Mobile Journalism – Where it began, where we are now and where we are going…(potentially)
- Google Glass – a revolution in news gathering or an underpowered, overpriced prototype with a way to go before mainstream?
International Trainer & Speaker on Mobile & Video Journalism, UAVs and Wearables
Innovation Lead, RTÉ | VJ & MoJo (Mobile Journalism) Trainer | Photographer | Speaker | Consultant | HDSLR shooter | Views are strictly personal. Technology Blog: https://tvvj.wordpress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.